Thursday, April 05, 2007

Waxing artistic in New York City



So...I think I saw them move. The wax figures at Madam Tussaud's Wax Museum in New York City. Just out of the corner of my eye... has that ever happened to you? Wierd. The famous and the celebrated are captured here for all to see. What a great time capsule into history! After climbing up the grand staircase and riding the elevator to the top floor, my eye was greeted with celebrities filling the room. Woody Allen, Julia Roberts, Brad Pitt. It went on and on. You work your way down the building through galleries that are roughly grouped into categories like sports, singers, etc. Here's a bonus you shouldn't miss. A short haunted trail. You can bypass this but it is a treat. Don't want to spoil it for you but the guy inside was top notch! Made me jump. Madam Tussaud's is great fun with plenty of opportunites to shop and eat throughout the facility. Do me a favor...if you see one move...let me know.

No comments: