Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Under the Sea



I can't begin to tell you how much I enjoyed this Aquarium! Don't let the location keep you from going. The Adventure Aquarium is located in Camden, New Jersey just across the river from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. River Shuttle is the best method but you can also take a bus or taxi there.

What a treat. "Scuba Santa" was visiting when I was there and the kids went berserk. Well... I did too. The huge Ocean Theater is so much fun to watch with a theater sized viewing window and stadium seating. Everyone got a great view of Santa and the sea creatures in the tank. Great exhibits, touch a shark, 4D theater (showing Sponge Bob), Penguin Island and more. Shark Realm was one of my favorites with a 40 foot viewing tunnel that makes you feel part of their world. After visiting Jules Verne Gallery where creepy ocean creatures like Giant Spider Crabs and Jellyfish lurk I am convinced that this is one of the best Aquariums around.

No comments: