Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Most Haunted Live. Mark your calenders.



Clear your schedule, pack a cooler and strap yourself in on October 19th at 9pm when the Travel Channel presents Most Haunted Live at the Winchester Mystery House in San Jose, California, just south of San Francisco.

A Seven (yes, I said seven) Hour marathon of paranormal investigation and things that go bump in the night. I'm exhausted already. How will they maintain such an event before the channel changes? I do not know. Guess we'll have to watch and see...er...wait a minute. No doubt, it's gonna be a hootenanny.

The Winchester Mystery House was creepy when I visited during the day. I can only imagine how it will be at night. Interestingly you can interact with the investigation team online offering suggestions for room searches, etc. Great way to lead up to Halloween my Friends. Just don't call me for seven hours on October 19th. (Whew!)

No comments: